Saturday, April 30, 2016

Eyelash App for Android and IPhone

Aside from Fashion, I absolutely love Beauty. They go hand and hand. I ultimately want to have my own fashion company, but I also want to have my very own line of fictitious eyelashes. I love my false lashes, I wear them everyday, they are apart of me. It's almost like I can't live without them. I don't even like to go to the grocery store without them.

I buy my lashes from the local beauty supply store. They are very inexpensive, but work just as well as MAC eyelashes. I've tried different brands, with different price points, and ended up disappointed on more than one occasion. (That is why I stick to my same number of lashes. I'll buy 10 pair at time). I stick with the same pair because I don't want to buy other styles and end up applying them and HATING them, like so many times before!!!

While I love my fictitious lashes, I also love my Snap Chat App. Snap Chat has a face focus gadget on it's camera where it can add face filters to your face. Right now, a favorite among my friends is the puppy dog face filter. It adds a cute puppy nose, ears and a licking tongue.
I figure if Snap Chat can add all of those face filters, then why can't I?

I was dreaming,&I thought of an App that beauty queens, like myself would love! I was imagining, with my own luxurious brand of fictitious lashes, I can sell them through my App with face filters!!!

Not Following me? I wasn't following me for a second when I thought it up either. But what if my App allowed you to try on my eyelashes before you actually purchased them??

With a face filter on my App's camera, I can let you see what the product looks like on your face before you waste your money, before you purchase and those particular lashes just weren't a fit for you.

All you would have to do is go on my company's App:

Click on the camera button

Hold down the camera button

Then start scrolling to the left and you can try on every last pair of eyelashes!! You can see how these eyelashes look on you before you even buy them!!

OMG my prayers have been answered !

No comments:

Post a Comment